Sunday, March 9, 2008

when you where mine

It was not long ago
when memories were made
laughter was everywhere
when wrong could be forgiven

I cant find a reason to let go
even tho i am not what your dreams are made of
without you its not worth living alone

Sometimes i scream out your name
what right is there for them to take you away?
after you were mine for so long?

Removed all the pictures
its was a time of love and laughter
happy ever after

Even though the pictures are not there
please tell me she is not real
and you are coming home

So many times i wake up at night
what right is there to take you heart away?
what was the reason?

I keep wishing that time would erase these lonely tears
my heart is in second place without you
seems it was easy but i never looked beyond the fog

I have lost my way
i cant find a reason to hang on
i cant find an answer to the questions

The pictures on the wall
looks at me with reasons
my head tries to convince my heart

But will it be forever
not knowing what tomorrow will be
knowing you love has ended

No comments: