Thursday, March 27, 2008

??????????

The past will always be inscribed in your life
The hurt
The pain
Love is my biggest fear
Falling to your tender touch and endless voice is a music box in my head
As the dancer goes around and around my thoughts storm about my mind
The right words are not here
I have babbled to my self a million times that you cannot be in love unless you with the person
But then it was so strong and so hard to hide but that was a fear I had overcome
What a task that was … to give up the one thing you wanted so much
Well a strong mind and strong will was all I needed
But it didn’t go away but got pushed in the back seat
Now that I have you where I want you
All for me and only me
I am trying to get all that back but it wont come back to me
But I have a want and need and drive to be all you need
I might sound demanding but
I want to give you all I have
I want to be the smile you put on your face
I want when you are with me it to be your favorite place
I want to be your hot summer day in august
I want to be your greatest lust
You are words to my song
Your name is the title and your kisses are the lyrics
Ok you what frig all I wrote in the top of this………
I don’t know what in the world to say but I am baffled and confused because I waited so long just to get you and I even convinced my self it would never happen. I know so many guys like you but I promised my self not to jump to anything and think you are like them because not everyone is what they look like and that’s judging a book by the cover. And don’t get me wrong I am not judging you; I really do want to share something great and worth while with you. But bear with me if I seem lost at times because I am still fighting my barrier to open up to you. I believe at this moment I am writing in circles but I don’t really care I will write until I get to what my point is. For one I am in love with you but I cannot say it or tell you that because it sounds not so logical at this moment. But I have to stay true and real to let you know what the vibes are. Anyone else in this world who does not think me and you is not a good idea can kiss my ass. I am not going to be controlled by the world and everything in it because what I want and I need I have and I don’t need them to try take it away. So many times I really believe I am dreaming but when I look around there are so many things telling me to stop letting my mind control me. But you are an enigma to me. I cannot figure you well at least I don’t know much about you but it’s the suspense and waiting to find out that makes it all worth doing. I am one of the girls who prove the 11th man theory...put me In a room with 10 guys who are talking to me giving me attention and never leave my side but then you walk in the 11th man…pays no attention to me, turn your back and ignore me and is having a conversation to someone else but all I want is to try and get your attention. I don’t want to be petted or have a bunch of people telling me I am pretty but I want the attention on the one man who didn’t even notice me when he walked in. I have no idea I if explained that properly but it’s the relative truth to what I wanted to say. I have so much more to tell but something’s are going to be held for now until you absorb all I just babbled on and on about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.