Tuesday, March 18, 2008

TWILIGHT

A secret never to be told
Hidden in my heart
Kills me each day
Suspense of the event of any reaction
Towards my day to day hidden blush

Conversations left with a hanging sentence
Gives a feeling of being incomplete
Utterance of the truth slips out
But are drawn back to my soul
Leaving me with a reason to linger on in thought


Silent whispers flow in the air
But are shunned by my need to hide
Walls of bricks are built around me
Giving me need to break them down
Need to express this feeling
That, if known earlier
Shatter the whole reason to hide them
Changing the context of them completely

Timing a very important factor
Complete confidence
I dig deep into my soul
For the courage to face this
Enigma

Moral want to understand
Every feature and every flaw
Surges of fear flush down my spine
With shyness my face turns pink

I embrace him with some
Thought he might feel me against
Him more than just a hug
Maybe my fear of him
Noticing that I cringed towards him for an extra second
Then quickly shy away

Thoughts storm about my head
Hoping he doesn’t think I am weird

My heart skips a beat each time I see you
Yet still I cannot seem to tell you how I feel
Still confused to if this is real!
But I cannot help but admire the stars in his eyes
His precious lips utter words so gentle
A boy so beautiful I have never seen before
I cannot help but to stare
Into the twilight of his eyes



Lacainne Russell



No comments: