Wednesday, March 19, 2008

CONFUSION

I wait in desperate want
My body calling
I wonder if I am on your mind
Your smile got me high
Want to be the game you are playing
Want you make me soar like a bird over open shores
I go crazy you cannot come out of my mind
Wanting everything packaged in your suit
Ultimate sexy have me waiting
Begging to be a cloud in the sky
I am hyperventilating
I am loosing my mind
With everything around me moving so fast
Frozen to one spot anxious for something to happen
I am thinking what to do
Should I tell you how I am going crazy?
Should I tell you how I feel?
I am avoiding having the situation get out of control
But what am I do when you keep invading my mind?
My nights have become sleepless
I jump at the buzz of my phone or messenger
I am so very concerned if I let my self fall to you
I will pull away
I am so concerned how its going to look and you know very well why
I don’t want to let this pass but I really need to get it together
Temptation to stare into your hypnotic eyes
The magnetic force that draws me to you
But for how long can I pull away
How long can I fight and suppress feelings that are stronger than I am?
How could heaven make someone so much like an angel?

No comments: