Friday, March 21, 2008

The last Goodbye

The last goodbye

Time was held in the palm of his hands
Like rain drops falling off a leaf
My body froze as I think of him more

My heart beats faintly
As I hold in my grief and pain
My head becomes light
And my eyes become glass

The reality I was faced with was too painful
To think of
Never to look in his hypnotic eyes
His tender cold lips against mine
The magnetic force pulling me into his arms
His angelic musical voice dazzling me
To be cradled in his protective arms

To live without him is being dead
No reason to go on
Nothing to wake up to
Knowing he will not be there in his ultimate perfection
Well now reality is gone
Lost in a world trapped in his love
To loose it is loosing the atmosphere
No oxygen I die slowly with every memory
Piercing my heart

As my blood curdles his lust to taste me
Is a wish I would grant
If I am to die he should have his will

I am dead without him
I am not complete
But here in his arms now is a moment I wont let slip away
Every second every day
I cherish to the end

No comments: