Sunday, April 20, 2008

It courses through my veins
Like liquid fire
I cannot stop it
It is my hearts utmost desire
A bullet to kill
your guts I spill your slaughter ,
my brutal oath
serpent I am
Enter my Eden
The garden is yours
The fruit of my body
Bloody and abused Black and blue
Beaten and screwed
like a whore
Take a sip of the devils blood
A goat I am,
Drunken and stoned
Death with pleasure,
A thrill I kill for
A gun in my hand blow your fucking brains out
Brutal slaughtering of my evil vow
Destruction and power will be mine
this is my hour
Bloody kill
Death to the pitiful and weak
Only a bullet from my gun will speak
Wrenched whore
drain away your wealth with my violent substance
Hacking away at the flesh of a beast
you are too weak,
beating on you for a week
Hatred consumed for my little whore
take your death like a good dog
Nothing more then an empty shell I don’t care
I will kill
Death will spill all over the land
A brand to make,
A shot to take
Drunken and stoned
A gun in my hand blow your brains out
Little whore you are too fucking weak
Only a bullet through your dome will speak

No comments: