Sunday, December 27, 2009

solitude

ill never be the same
lost in the darkness
i was abandoned by the people i loved
left to suffer and hurt

you look at me
but you dont see me
you dont see my heart

its right there on the floor
i needed you
but the world needed you more

yes my heart is on the floor
i already stepped into the black door
i am being eaten alive by my own fears
and still nobody cares

its like being buried alive
i am screaming and no one hears
i am being over looked

never again will i be the same
i am dead now
i am gone
its too late

even if i recover ill forever remember
i hope you never forget it either
i lived for you.

i was never the same when she died
a part of me became filled with sorrow
filled with pain

and now here i am
i am covered in my own blood
my heart is on the floor and i need u
the knife you used to hurt me is still in your hands
yet no blood as touched your white shirt
my heart is on the floor
i need you more than ever
i need you to save me
if you dont save me
ill forever be lost in solitude
i need u more than ever please
everywhere i look i see you...
i need you
i need you
i need you to love me
i need you to save me
i need you ........................

No comments: