Thursday, December 3, 2009

Love Suicide

You left but its like you still here
Why can i still feel you
Isnt this over?

Why do i feel this way?
I am confused
I dont know what i want

No I know what i want
I want to be happy
I dont want to be sad

Its like wanting poison that is bad for you
I am walking straight into my death
I am playing to win

If i win this game i wont get the prize i want
No matter what i do i will never get what i truly want

MAKE THEM STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP MY TEARS!!!!
TAKE AWAY MY PAIN PLEASE !!!

PLEASE

PLEASE..........

Its a death sentense
Its a set up to get hurt

(second voice) You are going to get hurt
(me) no i wont its love
(second voice) love is the mostly deadly poison every you will die!!

Maybe i want to die
Maybe i dont want to have anymore pain in this world
Maybe i wont have to cry anymore

I wont be chained anymore
LET ME GO!!!!
in the end i guess i have to fall

Will always find myself in the ashes no matter how much i try

Blinded by lust
Hindered by love
Death yet to arrive

No comments: