Saturday, December 26, 2009

Lets Plan on Forever

You have become my world
You became a part of me
You became a part of my dreams

Fell so hard and survived
Don't ever want to go back
Want to do this forever

Why not Dream with me
Why not chase the moon with me
Why not plan with me

I never planned on you
Never planned on falling
Never dreamed i could feel this way

I never knew i could care so much
Never knew i could love so much
Never Knew how much you make me happy

No matter what happens
Once i see you everything Melts
You are my kryptonite

I am so much better now
I can commit to a task and complete it.
You keep me centered

When i feel like i am about to breakdown
You keep me together
You keep me strong

I didn't know i could be this nice
So calm and understanding
You make everything crystal clear

I feel so proud when i see you
I feel blessed
I feel like its right

I cant see my future without you
I cant see myself alone
It brings tears to my eyes just imagining if i lost you

This is all so new to me
I know i am different now
You do things to me i never felt before

I love your smile
That look in your eyes
When you look at me

When i am with you
I see no one else
Time stops

Nothing else matters
I don't care who wont like it
But you make me happy

I want to make you happy
I want to cook for you a whole lot more (lol)
I want to dance with you

I want to laugh with you
I want to hold you when you cry
I want to show you me

I want to share my memories
Want to share my culture
My passion, My all.

I want to take care of you when you are sick
I want to kiss you in the rain
I want to hold you when you cry

I don't care if you get dirty once in a while
I want to hug you even when you are sweaty or covered in paint
I want to get lost with you.

How do i live with it all?
Because i love you
I want to plan forever with you

No comments: