Saturday, December 19, 2009

Broken promises

don't make me any promises
don't say we can be
don't say its will always be me
don't say you love me
don't say you are mine
don't say you will never leave

promises you made me believe in
promises that made me weak
promises that broke me
nothing but broken promises

dont say you will stay
dont say u wont change
dont say i can be your wife
cuz id never fit into your life

how could i let this happen
i gave you all of me
i gave you my heart
i gave you the best of me

tears, screams, whimpers
yells, whispers, sobs

cries in the dark
soundless cries

it hurts so much
it hurts to know that its all a lie
it hurts to know that i didnt know
it hurts to know you knew

i cant stop the tears
my mind betrayed my heart
i walked right into my death willingly
i cry for you so much you will never understand

i walked into it but it broke my heart
i never knew such pain
my greatest fear
i been sleeping with
i never knew such pain

i can take a stab a thousand times
i can take drowning
i can take getting shot
ill take it all a hundred times than to feel this pain
to be in such agony
ill take it all rather than this pain in my heart

i love you i love you so much
i truly love you
you make me stronger
i have never loved anyone the way that i love you
and i swear to god i will never love anyone the way i love you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love it :D