Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Cherish You

I have called your name over a hundred times already
you held my hand so i wouldn't fall
you waited an hour for me until i was ready
you always picked up not matter when i call
you wiped my tears
you waited at the bottom of the stairs
you help me get through my darkest fears
oh i cant explain it feels like years
you read my poem out loud 
you remind me of the silver lining in each cloud
you gave me the benefit of the doubt
i adore you so much i just want to shout 
tenderness and kindness you show
sympathy and love you give me when i am feeling low
how much you really, really care the world may never know
but i do...
because i cherish you
i love you
and everything that you do
stand by me forever they never thought
but i always knew
through thick and thin you would be there 
with open arms and an ear
i feel so lucky to have you here
so many things went wrong
so many days that seemed so long
oh how i would seek comfort in our song
for when you are not here i don't feel as if i belong
you do not give me strength but you remind me that i am strong
heaven only knows the joy you bring to my life
the way you make me laugh
no price is fair enough if i had to purchase what you give
i don't wanna miss anything, life is too short not to live happy
even if not my best you still love me
and even when you are not with me i still love you
i believe in you
and everything you do
waking up to someone like you 
its a great feeling, like i am renewed
i cherish you
for being you
and when the sun refuses to shine
i will cherish you
and when the moon turns black
i will always have your back
and when no one is around 
i will be here
to cherish, love and care
i love you so much words are not enough to express ow happy i am
i thank god that he blessed me with you....

No comments: