Wednesday, March 4, 2009

And So She Passed

my voice is gone, i am trying to speak to you
but no matter how i try no sound is there
i am loosing my color, i am trying to touch you
but i cant find the strength to reach out
i am so pale, can you see me?
i am slowly fading, do you notice?
i cannot hear the sounds around me
only the slow beats of my heart 
thudding so slowly, only a matter of time before it stops
my viison is decreasing rapidly
everything is a blurr
i cannot find my way home
my feet stumble againist each other 
how can i find m way home?
my oxygen supply is running out
it feels like someone is choking me 
gasp, gasp.....
its like all my senses are dead
i cant even smell 
i am drowing in the stench of pain 
the agonny of dying alone
how do i tell you i love you?
how do i stop this?
you are the cure to my sickness
can you see me to heal me?
do you care enough to help me?
are you so cold you will stand and watch me die?

[ news report just in]

Lacianne Chellcy Russell Martin was found dead at her home in the bahamas at around 5:35pm, tuesday november 4th, 2008, a note was found but with evidence found on arrival the words faded so faintly no one could comprehend what was written. the crime scene unit didnt bother to investigate for this case wasnt homocide or sucide but was of natural causes...post mortem reveals she died from a broken heart. 


[breaking news*] 

a call just came in..it was said that miss russell was at the doctor about an hour before her death, the doctor told us....''as i listened to her chest, i heard no weezing but i had to ask if she suffered from heart problems because of the rate her heart was beating. it was as if it was chasign somting. i went on to examine her further where i found signs of a chest infection. i wrote her a note to the pharmacy for treatment to begin immeaditly.'' it is believed that she was too far along to be saved...the medicine was no help at all....now the search begins for the person who broke her heart!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow This Is deep! I hope the culprit is caught & hung by the toes!!