Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I am sorry

I am sorry if i forget to tell you how much i love you! I am sorry if i forget your birthday. I am sorry if i did you wrong. Sorry for the things i dint care about the things you need. Sorry for the time i never gave you. Sorry for the long nights and lonely afternoons. Sorry for not being there to comfort you. Sorry for the thing i dint do and the things i did. Sorry for never telling you the things that should have been said. Sorry if i didn't tell you what i am about to say.

I don't care about going out to fancy restaurants and expensive jewelery and tons of gifts. I do care about the one i love so much. I would trade my life for you if you needed it. I would give you my last breath if i needed to. I would give my life just for you. And i am guilty of all you accuse me of and i take full responsibility for it all. This is my apology to you will you please accept?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).