Sunday, July 29, 2007

To Mr.King........

I love you
I love you so much its hard to say!But no matter what I am saying it today!You make my spine tingle!Thinking of you makes my feet wanting to dance while I hum a jingle!When I was a child to go to the beach is to play in sands but when you grow up you only want to find the hidden treasure in the sand. I have been searching for the one true person who wants me for me and I was blessed with a guy. Wow! He blows my mind. He does not have to go out of his way to make me happy just to listen to him pleases me. If I could make a wish my wish would be for him to be my lover, friend, companion, husband, and faithful rock to be strong for me when I can’t make it through. This guy is a one of a kind cutie he is Mr. Right who was waiting to sweep me off my feet, and I must say he did a darn good job. His smile his touch his big brown eyes they make me so weak and just want to fall into his arms. Baby I am sorry this started in to a poem but I am so over whelmed I have to finish it as an article. The little things in life that makes people happy are the things we all forget to do. My baby calls me from work when he is working late and that tells me I have a man who will be right there when I need him. I know I am getting a little carried away but bear with me for just a couple minutes more. I don’t care if you are not as tall as me you love reaches higher than the sky. And those pink lips that just leave me speechless every time I kiss them I only want to kiss them more. Your cute sexy walk is just smooth and I must say baby you balling. I think if I continue I will run out of pages to write on. And all I am trying to say is you make me happy and I love you and I will always love you no matter what happens I am here for you when you need me. And this wonderful guy who I am talking about is the one reading this right now! Baby! I love you boo!!!!!!

No comments: