Friday, February 29, 2008

To my unborn child

I write from here on from the truth in my heart and the depths of my soul, to you a blessing that was bestowed upon me.
You came into me, a new life, so true and complete.
I never dreamt it would be this way,
How could I have been chosen to bear such wonder?
A blessing beyond imagination, could I ever ask for more?
You came to me in my dreams and you my little angel so small and sweet, the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, a smile so radiant and eyes so deep I saw your father right through you.
My precious child as I drift and wonder what it would be like to meet you for the first time, your tiny hands so small and soft and delicate like an orchid in may.
You are my angel, my heart, my baby…. God gave you to me to love and care for until you left and that so I did and even when you left I never stopped loving you so that when you come again you will be a living proof of the love your father and I shared.
Sweet child I pray god bless you with your fathers eyes to see the world with all things wise,
I pray you inherit my ability to plan for what is far away but yet close, so you will be prepared for the things in life whether man or woman.
I pray you receive you father’s centre and be cautious in every door you enter with my spirit that you will let no one take from you and my curiosity, just like me to blurt a bundle of questions.
Have my big heart and your father’s discernment so you know when to let go before getting hurt.
Share the strength of your father to handle what you feel, and share my sense of humor and laugh alot it helps in life and still have your father’s duty to know when to be serious.
I am emotional so it’s ok to cry sometime but always remember your father and I will always be here to dry your tears.

Until you return my child I pray everyday as you play among the clouds you will be protected by our love and be blessed with all that your father and I have given unto you.

No comments: