Sunday, May 6, 2007

what is life?

What is life?

In life one will experience many changes. should I accept them or just let them take me over? I don’t know how to find my answer but when you are not sure, always trust your guts. What is my gut saying? I am to take my self away from negative responses and live life as it comes by? Or by taking a breath and enjoy the gifts presented unto me?
Acceptance to certain things is very hard, but, how do I accept something my soul does not want?
What do I do?
Will it go away?
Will it destroy me?
I have no clue how to answer these questions but being irrational really won’t help me into getting better!
so I ask again what is life?
Do I let this be a ride and take the features with it? Or do I find my self and take a risk?
There are many questions, but most of all the main one is do I have a life?
Then I will ask my self what kind of life do I have?
So what am I asking?
We only get one chance in life so I suggest we live it like we love it and accept the reality that it can be very mean!
what is life?
do you have a life?
what is your life?

LACIANNE .C. MARTIN

No comments: